ESPN SX message board idiot

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
Check this link out.... This is a link to an article about some idiot wondering why there are no SX fans posting on ESPNs SX message board.... I wonder if they realize that we only use ESPN as a way to view our beloved sport but if we had an alternate channel we would say screw ESPN... I think it's time to post a few harsh messages on the RPM board to let this guy know why we don't use the board... Oh, if you go to the RPM board the SX/MX info is listed under "Other", we don't even have a nice little icon like NASCAR :debil: Do you think we should let ESPN know what we think of 'em???? ESPN article

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
I think that this wouldn't be a bad idea. Sometimes a little constructive/destructive criticism may help to get the message accross. I for one would much rather watch a mx race or even better yet a GNCC race than NASCAR. Maybe if there are a lot of replies about this issue, it may change and may not. I wish that they would air more shows dealing with our sport. Just my .02 worth.

motomike137

Nov 21, 2001
Yeah, I already did. Itold em that when they figure out that we ride motocross bikes not drive motorbikes at the motorcross park we might pay attention. Besides we have plenty of our own discussion boards to play on.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Well after a few minutes of looking, I found the message boards on RPM, but no Motocross/Supercross. Where are those boards so we can post something??? Someone post a link please!!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by YZ Joust
There is no icon for MX/SX, you have to go to "Other" and choose MX/SX.... Anyways, here is a link for comments to the ESPN fellas.....

ESPN comments/suggestions

Enjoy! :debil: ;)
I'm talking about the message boards. In the guys article he referred to the fact that the SX message boards didn't even have half of the amount of messages that the Formula 1 board did. I found the message boards for all the other columns but not the SX. I know you can access the MX/SX story column under the "other " category but there is a completely other link to get to the message boards. That's what I am looking for.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I finally found the message boards. Took about 10 minutes it seemed.

Here's the link
ESPN

There's not an SX area so where does he expect us to post?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by SpokerAce
I finally found the message boards. Took about 10 minutes it seemed.

Here's the link
ESPN

There's not an SX area so where does he expect us to post?
EXACTLY what I mean!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom